Consilium Design is small by design.
We are a small firm that does big things and get big results. Our practice structure is designed for performance with the skills and resources of a world-class firm. We strive to be better, not bigger, with high standards, unmatched integrity, and a drive to deliver the best.
We provide direct principal and senior staff involvement at every step in the design and implementation process.
Our design teams are involved from acquisition through the built work, providing design continuity, solid institutional project knowledge, and superior execution of the vision for your project.
Awards and Recognition
It’s one thing to say your way of doing things is better than others. It’s quite another when highly respected 3rd party sources say it for you.
- 2021 National Homebuilders Best in American Living Gold, The Met at Boulevard One
- 2020 Best in American Home Living (BALA) Multifamily Development up to 3 stories, Built for Sale, The Met at Boulevard One
- 2018 USGBC Local Leader Award for Outdoor Environments – Stanley Marketplace, Aurora, Colorado
- 2017 Best in American Home Living (BALA) Gold Award Single-Family Community, 100 units and over for Leyden Rock in Arvada, Colorado
- HBA of Denver 2016 MAME Community of the Year for Leyden Rock in Arvada, Colorado
Our Design Philosophy is Doing Simple Well
- We create simple, executable designs that maximize value and your return on investment.
- Our design solutions get you yes votes for your entitlement.
- Our design solutions perform well and “age well” so you build your reputation and open future possibilities.
- We have the experience, recognition, and reputation so people will trust your choice in working with us.
We listen well.
We are committed to strong communications and project management. We build redundancy in our internal communications and project management so more than one person can address an issue at any time.
We do our homework.
We are experienced and skilled at thoroughly researching all applicable plans codes and regulations for each jurisdiction, so we know the rules as well as or better than the staff and stakeholders we work with.